https://www.facebook.com/395956300951514/posts/494184171128726/?sfnsn=scwspmo
10.25 in the morning, sitting in front of my TV watching or not watching Tarzan II, I guess it’s just on so that I have some noise in the house… there - its on mute now..but then why do I still have it on…ok…the TV’s off now. Ok, so where was I? Oh yea, 10.25 in the morning, sitting with my phone in my hand trying to write something coz many of my friends have shown faith in me by encouraging me to write n I m sick n tired of telling them that I m not a writer. N yet they keep telling me to go ahead n write. So here goes nothing. After a very emotional evening yesterday n a very tempting suicidal day before (quite literally), I was actually googling ways to commit suicide painlessly…yea my friend found it very funny when I was crying my heart out to him yesterday evening..he actually burst out laughing when he heard me say that..poor guy cudnt help himself..but he ended up giving me some good advice.. he gave me all the clichés possible that we all hear these days primarily thr...
Comments
Post a Comment